Friday, November 30, 2012

Indoor Soccer Shoes

As a business, you are always looking for opportunities to expand.  Now, I have left my business and website wide open for expansion.  As of right now, I exclusively sell mens outdoor soccer cleats.  One simple way to expand would be to include the sale of women's cleats, even children's cleats.  Also, I could sell indoor shoes for all of these demographics as well.  That is my idea of how to immediately and painlessly expand my business.  Indoor shoes are generally cheaper and the demand for them is always going to be there for anyone who lives in a climate in which it snows in the winter.  You can't play soccer in the snow very well, trust me.
La Roche @ Penn State Altoona - AMCC Tournament Quarterfinals 2011
Now, we had to play in the snow in this particular game because it was playoffs which were in early November that year.  However, after playoffs, teams take their games indoors for the winter.  Every college team, every high school team, plus recreational leagues for older people.  Bottom line: the demand is going to be there.  So, if I were to expand I would want to get into selling indoor soccer shoes such as these ones.
These are the newest indoor shoes on the market today.  The one on the left is the Adidas F50 and the one on the right is the Nike Mercurial Vapor 8.  The F50's have advanced cushioning for comfortability and a soft synthetic leather for an easy touch on the ball.  The Vapor 8's are very similar to the Vapor 8 outdoor cleat: they're built lightweight for speed.  This is the boot of choice by strikers, wingers, and forwards.  They are the most innovative indoor shoe's out there on the market, and will soon be for sale on CleatSaver.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment